- Required Qualifications for IACMA Exam
1- Candidate should hold an Arab nationality.
2- The candidate should hold a university degree- (Bachelor degree).
- Required Documents
1- The student who applies to sit for IACMA exams should complete the IACMA Registration Form
2-Provide IASCA with the following documents to complete your registration:
1. Two passport-size photographs.
2. Copies of academic (educational) certificates.
3. Copies of work experience testimonials from past and present employers (If available).
4. A photocopy of the passport or birth certificate.
* Please make sure to send the certified copies of the original certificates.
- Examination Fee Payment
Examination fees payable after the application is accepted, including registration fees, examinations, and electronic curriculum are USD 1000.
How to pay fees:
Please pay through a
bank transfer to the below account:
The International Arab Society of Certified Accountants (IASCA)
Bank of Jordan Al-Hussein Branch
Account number (Dollar): 278257000
A cheque ordered to the International Arab Society of Certified Accountants (IASCA).
* Payments should be made in US Dollars or the equivalent in local currency.
* A copy of the fees transfer should be sent to IASCA.